The Goodman Center invites you to this training in order to assist you in running a successful webinar.
In this hour-long online course, they will show you:
- How to keep participants engaged from beginning to end
- The fine details of creating a good online experience
- How to overcome “the loneliness of the long-distance learner”
- How to use your two assets (voices and visuals) to maximum advantage
- What we learned from talk radio that makes webinars better
Please note: we record each class, so if you ever arrive late, leave early, or even miss an entire session, they will send you a link to a recording immediately after the class that you can watch at your convenience.
For more information, visit: http://www.thegoodmancenter.com/workshops/the-webinar-on-webinars/