The Austrian Development Agency (ADA) is inviting Austrian civil society organizations (CSOs) to submit applications for projects on female genital mutilation (FGM) and / or women’s health incl. Family planning (sexual & health care) in accordance with Section 3 (2) of the Development Cooperation Act. Reproductive Health – SRH in Sahel and Horn of Africa countries.
Submitting organizations are invited to submit project proposals for measures against Female Genital Mutilation. Applicant organizations must demonstrate appropriate technical and human resources and cooperation with local organizations.
- Women and girls, men and boys, particularly from poor / vulnerable households.
- Government partners (e.g. local authorities, community leaders, officials from health services, Health Extension Workers (HEWs), etc.).
- Religious leaders.
- Health Staff (e.g. doctors, nurses, midwives, etc.) and traditional healers.
- Community-based organisations (CBOs).
- The maximum ADA funding is EUR 300,000 per project.
- The maximum ADA funding rate is 90 percent of the project volume. The applicant will contribute own funds of at least 10% of the project volume. In-kind benefits are not considered own funds.
- The total project costs (ADA funding plus own funds) must amount to at least 300.000, – EUR per project.
- Projects are funded from at least 24 to a maximum of 36 months project duration. Project start in 2018
For more information and how to apply, visit: https://tinyurl.com/y93mtomm
Deadline: 31 May 2018