Applications are now open for the Rosa’s Justice and Equality Fund – Now’s the Time programme which asks: “What would you do toward ending sexual harassment?” Rosa is particularly keen to see cross-sector partnerships where the expertise of specialist voluntary sector organisations at the forefront of this work is shared with others, to help drive broader change.
Rosa expects to support work happening in different communities across the UK.
Rosa wants to support:
- Prevention work (including education and other initiatives)
- Awareness-raising activities
- Grass-roots activism
- Work with groups and communities who might face additional barriers to getting their voices heard, or might be at higher risk of sexual harassment and abuse, to amplify those voices
- Work that tries out new ideas
- Innovative uses of tech/arts/sports/etc
- Work that replicates tried and tested approaches in new settings
- Work that others can learn from
For more information and how to apply, visit: http://www.rosauk.org/how-to-apply/justice-and-equality-fund/nows-the-time/
Deadline: 28 September 2018