The Sexual Violence Research Initiative is looking for guest bloggers with original ideas and fresh outlooks. Blogs provide an opportunity to teach, share and inspire others. The SVRI and World Bank networks and platforms provide to a global audience of researchers, policy-makers, funders and many others.
Here is a list of possible topics you could focus on:
- Sexual violence
- Gender based violence
- Violence against women and children
- Childhood sexual abuse
- Engaging faith in responding to and prevention SGBV
- Feminist approaches to engaging men in SGBV prevention and responses.
- Sexual violence and HIV
- Traditional harmful practices
- Cross Cutting Issues
- Child participation in research on sexual abuse
- Research efforts on marginalized populations, including women with disabilities, LGBTI, sex workers, migrants, refugees; internally displaced populations, and indigenous populations
- New forms of gender-based violence including cyber bullying, cyber stalking and secondary victimization
Your blog need only to be between 500-1000 words long, but they can be shorter. They need be as long as it takes to get your message across.
Interested bloggers should email their blogs to email@example.com.
View our blogs here.
View more information here.