LINEA welcomes you to join a webinar on the innovative media and community outreach intervention ‘Change Starts at Home’, aiming to address the social norms driving IPV among couples in Nepal. This webinar will detail:
- preliminary study findings and discussion of their utility;
- social norms measurement;
- iterative, community-informed intervention design.
The presentation will be followed by participant questions and answers.
The presenters are:
- Gemma Ferguson, MSc Technical Advisor, Equal Access
- Dr. Cari Jo Clark, Sc.D., M.P.H Associate Professor, Hubert Department of Global Health, Rollins School of Public Health
View more information online