[Photo retrieved from Sida website]
The Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency (Sida) is seeking applications for its International Training Programme “Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights” which is designed for individuals holding positions in organizations in the area of SRHR and who are qualified to participate in reform processes at various levels.
The programme offers participants the training necessary to help their organizations define and achieve both short- and long-term goals. Participants will discuss the latest developments in their field with colleagues and experts, develop a network of colleagues from other countries and acquire enhanced knowledge and practical skills in working methods in the SRHR area. Participation in the programme assumes your organization wishes to carry out changes and invest its resources in the process.
The long-term objective of the programme is to contribute to the improvement of the living conditions of poor women, children, youth and men by:
- Increasing their access to adequate sexual and reproductive health care
- Promoting sexual education
- Increasing the awareness and demand for SRHR services
The programme aims to initiate an organizational change where the participants will become “agents of change” by using new knowledge and tools acquired through the programme, thus contributing to the long-term objectives described above.
The immediate goals of participants will be to:
- Develop and implement a change project in the field of SRHR within their organization
- Report on the change project’s progress and results
- Develop an action plan for continued work on the project within the organization
For more information and how to apply, visit: https://itp.sida.se/itp/Programcatalog.nsf/0/242394CC9B19F5E3C125835B002...